The ESIF outline application for and outline application guidance have been up updated to version 8.
The ESIF Full application form and full application guidance have been updated to version 8 and 7 respectively.
ERDF Eligibility Guidance has been updated to V8 to amend the section of the Eligibility Guidance covering Capital Expenditure – Contingencies (page 17) to clarify the process for grant recipients calculating and claiming the cost of contingencies and the section covering Hourly Rates (page 30: bullet points) to clarify that a project staff member does not need to meet all four criteria to be required to complete time sheets.
This will be published on GOV.UK in due course.
ERDF Output Indicators Definition Guidance V5 has been produced, updated January 2018. A number of changes have been made to the document which are listed in the first few pages of the updated document. This will be published on GOV.UK in due course.
In addition new documents were produced in December 2017:
ESIF Application Form V6
ESIF Outline Application Guidance V6
These documents have been published on the GOV.UK website here.
As part of the modification of the Operational Programme a review of the Priority 4 Guidance was undertaken. The changes provide greater flexibility for projects to deliver activity and collect greenhouse gas reductions. Please refer to page 2 of the document which provides a summary of the changes made in relation to V3.
An updated ERDF 14-20 document has been produced:
- This new version provides clarification of how underperformance methodology will be applied where there are fewer than 4 contracted outputs and for TA projects
- Version 2 no longer states it is possible for the ‘On the Spot Verification (OTSV) visit for any retrospective expenditure to be combined with the Project Inception Visit (PIV).
- There is a new section on ‘Transactions relating to SME match’ (pp.9-10), which details how such transactions (as long as the relevant claim has not been selected for an OTSV visit) may be ‘packaged’ together to be on one line on the Transaction List
European Structural and Investment Funds National Procurement Requirements has been updated to version 5.
Changes have been made to Chapter 6, in particular the National Rules.
- A paragraph at section 25 about delegated grant has been removed and footnote 45 at p.36 has been added. This should clarify for everyone following the national rules; “The route followed is based on the full value of the contract and not linked to the amount of ERDF involved, the value of the grant or the project intervention rate”. These changes are effective from the date of publication and are not retrospective.
Updated ERDF 14-20 documents have been produced and can be found using this link as follows:
Full Application Form V6
Full Application Form Guidance V6
ESIF-GN-2-004 Full Application Form Guidance v6
Please use the below link for a new version of the ERDF Eligibility Guidance (V5)
This has been amended in three areas:
- SME match funding section regarding repayment of ERDF (page 9)
- Eligible Capital Expenditure section to include the apportionment of costs (page 17)
- Revenue section to include Broadband project management costs as eligible expenditure (pages 31 & 32)
Please use the following links for new ERDF 14-20 documents.