Welcome to the official website for the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Technical Assistance Partnership.
We are a number of organisations who work together in partnership across the Humber and North Yorkshire areas. The partnership is led by East Riding of Yorkshire Council and supported by four other local authorities, two universities, four colleges, and four companies limited by guarantee/charities.
If you are interested in learning about the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) or want to know how to apply for the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) or the European Social Fund (ESF), help and support is available to you through the Technical Assistance Partnership (TAP) project.
- Provide information about ERDF and ESF in layman’s terms through publicity events, our website, publications and workshops;
- Discuss your project ideas with you and check that they fit with the funding’s general eligibility and the Calls criteria;
- Host brokerage and partnership development seminars;
- Provide advice and support to help you to complete the outline application form;
- Provide technical advice covering compliance with procurement, State Aid and publicity requirements;
- Cross check your application against the Call specification prior to the closing date;
- Facilitate and deliver workshops to explain the requirements of ERDF and ESF throughout the project life cycle
Workshops are aimed at those new to EU funding (beginners) and those with some experience (intermediate).